Thursday, July 19, 2012

          Calling all Directioners ! Beep, beep, beep. Lnl hey guys, Vas Happenin' ? Hope you are swell.

         I have a question for you. 7 words. Zayn Malik. Hair. Up. Or. Down ? Which do you prefer ?
zayn malik hair floppy or quffed     zayn malik quiffed hair versus flat hair
I think he's perfect either way <3 But what about you ? I wanna hear your opinions too !

         So, we all should be expecting McFly to be on One Direction's second album because McFly and the boys have been collaborating and working in the studio for the next album. Different genres, different beat, collaborating with different types of artists, now I'm super excited to see / hear 1D's second album !
McFly spend the day writing songs with One Direction<<< The Boys
McFly spend the day writing songs with One Direction<<< McFly

       Well, some of us might heard about this super secret get away Zayn is taking his current GF, Perrie Edwards to in celebration of her 19th birthday. Where is it ? We don't know ! Little Mix's Jade said that Zayn just wants some alone time with his baby. Awe ! Jade has also told us that Perrie really likes Zayn and that he really treats her well. Since these two have dated before, we don't know what to expect !
Zayn and Perrie get mother in law blessing
   
          Haha, when Liam Payne was asked about his thoughts on going solo, he said he never thought about doing that before and thought that is would be absolutely boring ! He also said (and I quote): "I don't know how Justin Bieber does it, but full props to him." Whew. I'm glad to hear that our boy hasn't thought of and doesn't want to go solo ! :) :/
<< What a cutie ! xxx.
     
         Well, considering the fact that I just woke up and did this first for you guys, I'm hungry and I'm gonna eat brunch ! See you on the web tomorrow <3 x.


Thanks for reading this guys :D If YOU want MORE of the irresistibleOne Direction please:
  • Tweet this !
  • Share it on Facebook !
  • Tell your friends !
  • Comment !
  • Subscribe !
I'll do more One Direction Blogs if you guys ask for it :D I'll post anew blog daily !
Thnx ! Much Love ! xxxxxxx.
                                                                               -Admin 1 ;-*

No comments:

Post a Comment